Want to expand your horizons, try some different and exciting wines each month and support a local business?
Join our exclusive Aimee’s Wine Club *
What You Will Get:
For £85 each month (inc VAT), you will receive an interesting selection of 12 x 750ml bottles of wine delivered to your door every month.
Delivery is free if you live within 2 miles of one of our stores. Delivery is £5.50 inc VAT to locations between 2 and 10 miles. For deliveries further afield, just ask our knowledgeable team in either of our stores and we will quote our best price.
What’s more, if you want to swap any of the wines for a different one, just pop into either one of our stores and we’ll swap it for something you will like.**
How To Join:
There are 3 ways to join:
- Complete this online form
- Give us your email address and we will email you an application form
- Pick up an application form in store
* terms and conditions apply (set up separate footer page)
** unopened. Swap will be for similar priced wine although you CAN upgrade for a supplement if you prefer.
Will I be tied in Forever?
Not at all! There’s no obligation to keep receiving wine every month at all! Each month, we will either call you or email you ahead of time to check you are happy to receive our next monthly selection. We can even send you a photo!
Will it cost me £85 every single month?
No, but that will be the maximum you can expect so your monthly charge may be less than £85 from time to time! Great News!
We really want to offer everyday affordable wines to our members No pretentions here!
Why join Aimee’s Wine Club?
- It’s quick and easy and will save you time having to choose wine.
- You are not committed to participate every single month
- We won’t hit entice you with cheap, one-off deals only to wallop you with unexpected expense a few months later!
What’s more …
- We don’t make any profit from any delivery costs
- Convenient local delivery slot
- Access to over X wines
- All wines have been judged worthy by our team (we drink them ourselves).
- Almost 10 years in the wine and spirit business giving us amazing supplier relationships and product knowledge
- Our team are Wine and Spirit Education Trust qualified (the industry professional training body)
Ability to mix with various styles of wine but has little to no time for browsing in their local wine shop.
Katie Kelly Bell wrote in Forbes Magazine: “If you are adventurous about your wine consumption then you should consider joining a wine club … It’s my humble opinion that getting to know your local wine retailer and shopping regularly is the best way to learn about new wines.”